Careers and Internship in British American Tobacco Company
Looking for an intern in telemarketing in Cigarrera Bigott
Intern Functional Marketing
Excellent benefits + market-leading bonuses
Location: Maracaibo, Zuria
This position is part of the Trade Marketing and Sales department.
Department This person is responsible for supporting sales and accounts receivable monitoring by consolidating daily sales, creating sales consolidation reports for Maracaibo and the Andes region, and implementing sales strategies and projects.
- Reports to: Sales Representative Reporting Level: Experienced Non-Management Level Geographical Focus: Zulia and Andean Region Key Responsibilities Consolidate Trade Marketing Sales History for Western Region .
- Support with daily sales report.
- Support the development of important projects.
- Support key regional processes.
- Supports certain her RTM activities.
- Required Experience, Skills, and Knowledge.
- Students studying marketing, business administration, or accounting.
- Excellent numerical analysis skills Advanced Excel knowledge Basic knowledge of Power BI (required) Ability to work under pressure and multitask Guidance on teamwork.
- WE ARE BAT At BAT, we are committed to creating a better future.
- Let’s see what you can do with BAT.
- One of the world’s largest employers with 53,000 BAT employees in over 180 countries.
- 4,444 brands are sold in his more than 200 markets and manufactured in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established tech hub develops world-class innovation capabilities across four strategic locations
- Financial Times Diversity Leader and International Women’s Day Best Practice Winner Seal Award Winner –
- Most Sustainable Company One of 50 companies Belong, Achieve and Act Together Collaboration, diversity and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do at BAT.
- We know that collaborating with colleagues with diverse stories and experiences makes us stronger and better equipped to achieve our business goals.
- So go ahead and make a difference!
Manager Requirement in United Kingdom
GRADE: Senior Management
CONTRACT: Fixed term
CITY & COUNTRY: Chiswick/UK
Contribute to project success as part of the local project team, working closely with project team members to clarify and anticipate project/business requirements to be understood.
We continually seek ways to raise our quality standards and minimize lead times.
Provides a controlled PRINCE 2-based environment for planning, reporting, and global/regional product creation and management.
Manage all project reports required/agreed by local, regional and global teams.
Manage/implement/support all management products (project descriptions, PIDs, risk/issue logs, etc.).
Project Logistics Agreement Responsibilities Business Ensure there is one integrated project plan for the region.
Proactively highlights threats to PID delivery and critical path activities.
Understand current actual costs and create estimated costs to complete for each phase of the project.
Gather current status updates from team members and help manage project plans.
Manage the issue and risk registry and ensure that relevant items from region-wide risk and issue reviews are entered and tracked in the global risk and issue log.
Manage project meetings as needed.
- Ensure minutes of all project meetings are recorded and published.
- Assists with report creation.
- Administration Manage project scheduling policies and compliance.
- Manage project plans and ensure they are kept up to date (according to planning policies).
- Keep risk and issue logs up to date Ensure that the Regional Implementation Director and/or his team are aware of any concerns regarding plans, tasks, or deliverables.
- Ensure that the critical path is always clearly identifiable and known by everyone responsible for it.
- Ensure local reporting requirements are understood within the project team and reporting deadlines are met.
- Manage change control for project documentation.
- Configure and manage project files.
- Establish document control procedures.
- Compile, copy, and distribute all project management products.
- Manage the quality review process.
- Relationships Builds strong relationships with local and regional project teams and all extended end market team members.
- Collaborate with external planning and PMO experts to appropriately leverage external expertise.
- Look for ways to shorten/reliably perform critical path activities.
- Supports change management efforts.
- Key Success Factors: Ensures projects are delivered within agreed time, cost and quality parameters and meet defined project expectations.
- All risks and issues are identified, assigned and tracked.
- Labor Relations Internal: Area LT Area Function/Cluster LT Global and Regional Leads GBS Leads BAT personnel involved in project implementation (e.g.
- Operations, Finance, Business Services, Marketing, Human Resources) , Cora), Law, etc.) Our passion for innovation.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Required Solid business understanding/experience in marketing, trade and finance in a FMCG business Experience in project management, particularly experience in transformation with ERP in large organizations Prince 2 Certification is a huge advantage Agile certification is very beneficial.
- MS project knowledge is a big advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written and Oral.
- Fluent English.
- Strong PMO skills are essential for this role.
- The role holder is expected to be particularly proficient in this area and the tools used in this area.
- MS Excel and Powerpoint skills WE ARE BAT At BAT, we are committed to our goal of creating a better future.
- This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
- Let’s see what you can do with BAT.
- World’s leading employer with 53,000 BAT employees in more than 180 markets Brand sold in more than 200 markets and manufactured in 44 factories in 42 countries Worldwide presence in 4 strategic locations Newly established technology hub to build first-in-class innovation capabilities Financial Times Diversity Leader International Women’s Day Best Practice Winner Seal Award Winner – One of the 50 Most Sustainable Companies