Our mission is to build trusting relationships with our customers by providing quality products and impeccable service, and improving the desired retail outcomes of every customer we serve.
- We are a very effective team that plays to win.
- People who strive to reach our full potential.
- People who are fully committed to achieving our mission.
- Overall, our vision is to “become world class”.
- Achieving your vision depends on how well you develop, trust, and empower the people in your organization.
- We want to offer you the best opportunity to enjoy the unique and rewarding experience of working in a
- world-class, high-functioning team.
- Commitment to World-Class Fundamentals: Our 29 World-Class Fundamentals define our unique culture.
- These behaviors and disciplines set us apart from our competitors and make us a great place to work.
- Responsible for business day delivery to all Mattress Factory customers in the Midwest including Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Indiana.
- Responsible for maintaining DOT driver logs and ensuring accuracy.
- Responsible for overseeing equipment maintenance and performing appropriate inspections.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- At least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Accident-free driving (3 or fewer traffic violations in the past 3 years)
- Good driving skills and Knowledge of Driving Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Ability to maintain accurate logbooks and records • Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluency and basic knowledge of Spanish and English is an advantage